Delivered in partnership with Voluntary Action South Ayrshire, this course considers how to find information on relevant funding sources, use online funding searches and target those searches effectively.
Voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises often need some grant or loan funding to carry out their activities. This course will give participants tools to identify potential funders to give them the best chance of funding success.
Through group and individual activities this course will cover:
- getting ready for fundraising
- identifying sources of information on funding
- getting the best out of the new free fund search engine, Funding Scotland, to effectively identify a range of funders for your project
- interpreting fund entries in directories and from online searches
- collecting and managing your funding information
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is for individuals from the voluntary/charity and social enterprise sector who are fairly new to fundraising or for those with some experience who wish to update and enhance their knowledge and skills.