Get up, stand up
How confident are you at public speaking? Does your voice shake and palms sweat? This practical training for confident public speaking, presentation and pitching will help you gain the confidence and skills to speak in public.
This one day course provides tips, tricks and techniques to help you:
- deliver confident presentations, pitches and public speaking
- practice and prepare for presentations and public speaking
- balance being yourself with putting on a performance
- create confidence and overcome nerves
- stand tall and speak out, loud and proud!
This workshop uses practical exercises to help you with:
- confident communication in public settings
- positive body language, voice projection and vocal delivery
- preparing to make a presentation
- nasty nerves, sweaty palms and stage fright
- scripts, bullet points, WOW words and Powerpoint
Who is the course aimed at?
This one day workshop is aimed at those who want to develop the confidence and skills to make presentations in public, or who want to learn the basics of public speaking. It is also designed to help with pitching skills i.e. how to make a big impression in a short space of time.
A willingness to join in lots of good learning AND laughter is a must!
NB: Please read our Policies, procedures and terms & conditions document below before making your booking.