How to demonstrate impact and value to funders
This one day course will cover the basics of social impact recording.
Why measure social impact? Every organisation, whether big or small, can and should measure their social impact. Using case studies and individual exercises this one day course will demonstrate how to set-up and design a basic monitoring and evaluation system for an organisation.
Evaluation is key to securing both continued and future funding, especially in these austerity times. Indeed, funding often depends on it because funders want to know their investment is making a real difference.
In addition, participants will produce an action plan on how to demonstrate value and impact to funders.
Through group and individual exercises this one day course will cover:
- benefits of monitoring and evaluating
- key stages of measuring impact and value
- what is impact and what is value?
- the current measurement of your project for funders
- what data can you collect to demonstrate impact and value to funders?
- top tips for putting together a basic impact and value evaluation report for your funders
Who is this course aimed at?
The course is aimed at individuals from the voluntary/charity and social enterprise sector who have to demonstrate their organisation’s impact and value to their funders.
There are no formal entry requirements
NB: Please read our Policies, procedures and terms & conditions document below before making your booking.