SCVO membership for consultants, public sector bodies and commercial businesses.
Scotland’s third sector is thriving. With an annual income of £4.5 billion, assets of £8.6 billion and 138,000 staff, the sector is increasing in size, reach and influence. The great news is that this means our sector now supports more communities across Scotland than ever before.
The public and private sectors are keen to get involved with the Scottish third sector. SCVO associate membership is a great way to stay connected to the big issues our sector is talking about.
- free information service – 0800 169 0022
- free subscription to Third Force News
- updates in our fortnightly member bulletin
- exclusive deals on a range of products and services
- membership of our professional networks
- great discounts on training – up to 55% off one-day training courses
While associate members have access to most member benefits, they do not have voting rights at our AGM, and they aren’t eligible to stand for election to the SCVO Management Board.
|Your income band||Membership fee|